Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Only Thing Worse Than a Smug Married Couple...

Although AZÚCAR definitely wins the gold on this tag, I want to play too.

What is your husband’s name?
His name is Awesome! Haven't I already explained that?


How long did you date?
Long enough for him to know what he was getting into.

How old is he?
He's five years older than me.

Who eats sweets?
The children.

Who said I love you first?
I was a wimp and said it in French. So it wouldn't count. He called me on that. But I think he said it first, in English.

Who is taller?
Him. He's the tallest, oldest, most in-graduate-school guy I ever dated.

Who can sing better?
Him. I don't sing.

Who is smarter?
He thinks I am, but that's not so. Of course, he may have figured out that I love the fact he says that. He runs a good PR campaign and never flinches.

Who does the laundry?
The nice man in the shop around the corner.

Who pays the bills?
I pay most of them, because it's fun.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
There's a right side?

Who mows the lawn?
Awesome mows the lawn. But if we get a push mower I may try it for exercise.

Who cooks dinner?
I do. But I'm competing against the great chefs of Europe. Stuh-ressful!

Who drives?
a hard bargain? Awesome.

Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
No one. What kind of marriages are you people running out there?

Who kissed who first?
If we kiss each other, isn't it at the same time? Okay yes, it was Awesome who started all that.

Who asked who out first?
I never asked Captain Awesome out.

Who wears the pants?


Friends who should do this:
you.

No comments: